Saturday, August 29, 2009

update on events

Greetings All!



So sorry my webpage www.cathypfeil.com is not updated - that is in the works and will happen soon!


Here is what is up with me these days:


First on all I am feeling well and so happy to be seeing clients and teaching. I am only seeing a couple of clients a week so there is sometimes a delay before you can get an appoinment.

My friend Dolly Mae and I have all kinds of adventures planned over the next few months including taking our Mystic Arts Traveling Classroom into Aberdeen for an evening event and private sessions.


The 2nd Wednesday Dolly and I offer our "Traveling Classroom" at Feralwood in Olympia 6:30pm to 9:00pm ($10) followed by an opportunity to have a private session with one of us.


The 4th Wednesday I am teaching a drop-in Intuitive and Healing Arts class at Feralwood 7pm- 9pm ($30)


I will have a booth at the:


Boeing Parapsychology Fair Sept 18 -20th www.bepeweb.com

Body Mind Spirit Expo in Portland Nov. 7 & 8th www.bmse.net

I am waiting to hear back about the Olympia fair in October - I will let you know as soon as things line up!

No comments: