Thursday, August 7, 2008

More about me

I was raised in a household were all the women where psychic. They did not call it that; they called it “the women’s thing”. As a child I saw energy and sensed things about people. Growing up in the funeral business I saw ghosts and felt the grief of family’s who where experiencing loss.

In 1988 when I was 35 I had a series of near death experiences that where the result of a car crash. It was like tuning in a radio signal. I immediately began to focus in on the spiritual realm, and began my spiritual journey both in body and out of body. I began attending “night school” in my dreams and my inner teachers began the process that has continued through the present.

Being a curious I began taking classes that I thought would help explain how to manage the experience I was having. I did all the classes through the Washington Psychic Institute (Church of the Divine Man) and a year of the ministerial program there. I actually was kicked out for explaining an alternate idea given to me by my “night school teachers” for something we had learned in the class.

I became interested in Reiki and eventually became a Reiki Master and taught Reiki. I studied with Ken Page through the Third Eye of Horus Mystery School and learned Multidimensional Cellular Healing, then became a staff member, helped Ken write a book and became a teacher there.

I have studied with Starr Fuentes, who is a Curandrea and has a program called Divine Intervention. I became a teacher of D.I. and taught this healing technique.

I also had a center in Olympia where I taught classes in intuition and different healing techniques. I had a private practice during that time, seeing clients in Olympia and traveling around the Northwest, then down into California and other parts of the U.S. doing talks, workshops and private sessions.

I have taken many classes with Carolyn Myss and Dr. Norman Shealy, and eventually joined the Medical Intuition program they were offering. I did 3 years of that program then became very ill and needed to stop everything for a while.

I am a long time student of the Science of Mind and began taking classes 4 years ago with the local church in Olympia (which I also helped start). I am a Practitioner of the Science of Mind.
I continue to be a student and a teacher in my “Night School”. I am well, and I have begun seeing clients writing and teaching again.

No comments: