Monday, August 18, 2008

Home from Ocean Shores

Greetings All:
Saturday I attending a wonderful small fair in Ocean Shores Washington. Fine assortment of vendors including Dolly Mae, a wonderful readers and intuitive who taught workshops on Indigo Children and The Power of Your Name.

I saw clients at my booth and also taught a workshop on intuition called "Hogwarts Adult Continuing Education" I had a full house of students all wishing they had recieved an invitation to Hogwarts like Harry Potter did!

I am teaching a one day workshop in Intuition in Olympia, WA on a Saturday at the end of September. If youare interested in attending it is $100.00 and class space is limited so contact me soon!

All is well in Olympia, Washington. Blessings to you!
In grace and ease,
Cathy Pfeil

1 comment:

elizabeth nunn said...

Dear Cathy,
I am coming to you via Dolly who is the new friend i met in Santa Fe.

I have a comment then a question regarding "intuitive".

As my mind wants definitions, I simply tell it I see the process of understanding as follows:

Instinct
Intuition
Knowing
Wisdom

Will you comment on the above?

Thanks,

Elizabeth Nunn